How to Block Indian Bank ATM Card? Block the ATM card from Indian Bank: One of the most fundamental items that the bank provides to the account holder is an ATM card or debit card. any time you open a bank account with a bank that does business in India.
IB Debit Card Block
The bank will provide you a welcome package that includes an ATM card, a passbook, and other items. Once the ATM Cards are introduced in the bank business the method we withdraw money has changed a lot.
Indian Bank ATM Block
Once, in order to withdraw money from our accounts, we had to travel to the closest bank and stand in line. So for the time being, all we need to do is find an ATM, and we’re good to go. But, if your Indian Bank ATM Card is missing, your account may be in danger.
Indian Bank Debit Card Block
Your missing card may be used improperly if it falls into the wrong hands. Blocking is the best way to prevent unauthorised usage of your card, therefore you should do it right away. I’ll outline the steps to block an Indian Bank ATM card in this article.
- There are three ways to Block an Indian Bank ATM card. All three techniques are described below.
How to Block Indian Bank ATM Card?
Let’s look out the three ways to block an Indian Bank ATM Card as we begin this course. You can block your card using any one of these three techniques.
How to Block Indian Bank ATM Card by Calling Customer Care?
- You must first phone the bank’s customer service department at 1800 4250 0000, which is a toll-free number.
- Using the call’s IVR menu, you can block Indian Bank ATM Cards.
- Nonetheless, if you run into any problems, have your call linked to their executive.
- Inform them that you misplaced your card and that you want to block it.
- You will be asked for a few details, such as the number on your ATM card.
- Your card will be blocked if you give them all the information.
How to Block Indian Bank ATM Card by Visiting Home Branch?
- You must go to the Indian Bank branch closest to your home.
- Inform the bank staff that you have misplaced your card and wish to block it.
- Your account number and bank passbook will be requested.
- They will also block your card.
How to Block Indian Bank ATM Card by Email?
Only use this email if you are unable to contact customer service or visit your local location. But, I strongly advise you to apply the two techniques stated above.
This is what I’m saying because the email approach takes longer than the other two.
- Send an Email to [email protected]
- Mention your ATM card details in the email.
These are the three ways to disable an ATM card from Indian Bank. You can leave a remark below if you have any questions of any type.