Online and mobile balance checks for Indian Bank (IB): Checking the balance of an Indian bank account is simple. Are you visiting the nearby Indian Bank branch or ATM to check the balance on your account? You’ll be relieved to learn that you are not required to.
Indian Bank Missed Call Number
Press o.k. and send it to 94443-94443. Once the message is delivered. You will get the information as a SMS.
The top public sector bank provides a wide range of cutting-edge banking services that let you check balances and more from the convenience of your home or place of business. Continue reading to learn how to check your Indian Bank account’s available balance using a variety of tools, such as missed calls, SMS, net banking, and mobile apps.
Indian Bank Balance Check Number
How to check the balance of an Indian bank account Customers of Indian Bank have access to four different ways to check their balance online without having to visit a branch to update their passbook or locate the closest ATM.
Mobile banking usage
Smartphone owners can check their account balance using Indian Bank’s mobile banking app, IndOASIS, the simplest way possible. Both Android and iPhone users can get the app for free. This is how it goes:
- • Download the IndOASIS app from the corresponding Google Play Store and App Store for Android and iPhone.
- Launch the app, then choose a language to continue.
- You can register on the app using your ATM/debit card, online banking User ID and password, or existing MPIN (if you’re not a first-time customer) after entering your CIF number to receive an activation SMS on your registered mobile number.
- • Use the 4-digit Login MPIN you previously created to access the app after completing the registration process.
- •First select Accounts, then Savings Account, and finally the account number for which you want to see the amount.
- •The balance that is accessible will be visible at the top.
Online banking usage
To check the balance in your account while using a PC, go to the Indian Bank net banking portal.
• Visit www.indianbank.net.in to do that.
• Type in your User ID, often known as your CIF number.
•To view your account’s home page, enter your password and click the LOGIN button on the next page.
• You will receive a summary of your account.
•By default, the My Accounts section of the page that loads will show your account’s current balance.
Through SMS Banking
You can also check the balance of your Indian Bank account online. Here’s how to use SMS banking to check your Indian Bank balance:
- Type BALAVL<space>account number<space>MPIN (received from the bank upon registering for SMS banking) and send it to 9444394443.
- You will get the details of the outstanding balance in your respective Indian Bank account via a follow-up SMS.
By use of the missed call service
The best option to find out your account balance if you don’t have access to the internet or haven’t signed up for Indian Bank’s internet or mobile banking is probably through their missed call service.
- Just dial 8108781085 from your registered mobile number if you receive a missed call.
- You will receive an SMS with information on your Indian Bank balance after the call is disconnected.