The recruitment process for the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Gorakhpur in 2024 is underway. The board has released a notification for the positions of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technical Grade III (TG III). This news regarding the vacancy and upcoming recruitment for the RRB Gorakhpur Loco Pilot position in 2024 is the latest update.
RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment
The Railway Recruitment Board intends to release the RRB ALP Recruitment Notification for the 2024 session, categorized per region. It is anticipated that the RRB board will issue a notification pertaining to a substantial number of vacancies, over 200,000, for the positions of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade 3. Candidates intending to sit for the ALP & Technician Grade III examination are advised to review the RRB Gorakhpur ALP Recruitment 2024 Notification, accessible through the provided hyperlink.
The recruitment process for RRB Gorakhpur in 2024 is being discussed. The Railway Recruitment Board is expected to release the RRB ALP Recruitment announcement for the 2024 session in the coming days, categorized per region. It is anticipated that the RRB Board will soon announce the availability of over 200,000 vacancies for the positions of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade 3. Candidates intending to participate in the ALP & Technician Grade III Exam are advised to refer to the RRB Gorakhpur ALP Recruitment 2024 Advertisement, accessible through the provided link.
|Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer Post under RRB Gorakhpur|
|Education Qualification||For a junior engineer, you need to have at least a diploma or degree in Engineering in the relevant discipline recognized by the Government of India.|
|Age Limit||The minimum age limit for the job is 18 years to 33 years as of 1 August 2024|
|Selection Process||The selection process will depend on your CBT Test result. (see the notification given below.)|
|Application Fees||Online Payment of Rs. 500/- & Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD applicants|
To access the online application for RRB jobs, please click on the provided link.
- Initially, the applicant accesses the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board Gorakhpur, which is rrbgkp.gov.in.
- Please navigate to the “Recruitment” section.
- Please choose the preferred position for which you wish to apply and proceed by clicking on the “Online Application Portal.”
- Please ensure that all the data are completed accurately, utilizing the information provided in the application form, and then proceed to submit the form.
- It is advisable to obtain a hard copy of the online application for archival purposes.