For more than 7000 apprentices and other positions, the Ministry of Railways has announced the Railway Recruitment 2024. Now that the RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2024 Notification has been issued for several zones on their official website, if you have also completed ITI or Diploma courses, you should download it. In order to complete the application before the deadline, you may also locate the Important Dates for the Railway Apprentice Bharti 2024. We have made explicit the RRC Recruitment 2024 Eligibility so you can determine if you qualify to fill out the form or not. Additionally, you may discover the RRB Bharti 2024 Age Limit and the Railway 10th Pass Vacancy 2024 for which you can submit an online application. As is common knowledge, the railway releases 10th Pass Vacancies, and in a similar vein, the railway releases 12th Pass Vacancies for various positions in 2024. You should be aware that the link to the online application for the railway recruitment in 2024 is available from July 3 through August 2 of that year.
RRC NR Recruitment
Rail Employment 2024 As is well known, Indian Railway posts several openings for candidates who have completed grades 10 and 12. All qualified individuals may now apply online for the Railway Recruitment 2024 for the position of Apprentice, which was just issued by SER, NWR, and SCR. Apply online for the RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2024 if you completed an ITI or diploma program to be considered for the position. Additionally, you should be aware that Indian Railways apprentices receive decent work and have the opportunity for permanent employment once their term is up. According to the web notice, there are more than 5000 open positions for apprentices in the SCR, more than 2000 in the SER, and more than 5000 in the NWR region. The last day to register for these positions is August 2024, after which you can apply online. Here, you can find official links that you may use to apply for the position with ease. Since the deadline for applications has passed, applicants should now wait for the announcement of the exam date and be ready for it.
Northern Railway Recruitment
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
Age Limit: The upper Age limit will be 42 years for UR, 45 years for OBC, and 47 years for SC/ST Candidates. The lower and upper age limits indicated for the posts in the vacancy table will be reckoned as of 1/1/2024.
|UR (upper date: 2/1/1982)
|OBC (upper date: 2/1/1979)
|SC/ST (upper date: 2/1/1977)
Vacancy Details & Qualification
|Asst. Loco Pilot
|10th + ITI or Diploma
|10th + ITI in Relevant Discipline / B.Sc.
|Diploma in Engineering or a combination of any substream in the relevant discipline.
|Train Manager/Goods Guard
Northern Railway Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
Northern Railway Recruitment 2024 Selection Process includes the following stages:
- Online Written Examination (CBT)
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Instructions on How to Fill Out Your Application Online for the Railway Recruitment 2024
- We ask those who are qualified to apply to use the RRB Portal at rrbsecunderabad.gov.in or another similar website.
- At this point, you will need to select the Recruitment button in order to go forward and explore the other possible choices on this page.
- Choose Apprentice Recruitment or any other opening that interests you to submit an application for it.
- Complete the Railway Bharti Form 2024 with your personal information, including your name, the name of your father, your qualifications, and more.
- In order to finalize your registration, you will need to submit the Application Form and make the necessary payments.
- Applying online for the Railway Recruitment 2024 is possible for all of you if you follow these instructions.