Download Form PDF to Change Address on SBI Bank Account Cardholders must submit KYC (“Know Your Customer”) documentation to the RBI in order to alert the organization of any change in their residence address. The SBI bank account address change form can be submitted both online and offline. Customers can get in touch with SBI customer service for any issues or questions.
SBI Address Change
Download the SBI Account Residential Address Change Form
SBI Address Change Form
How can I change my address in SBI Bank? Acceptable Documents for SBI Address Change The complete list of papers that can be used as evidence of address in the event that your home address changes is provided below.
|Voter ID (Both Sides)|
|Driving License* (Both Sides)|
|ID Card issued by State or Central Government (if it contains the address)|
|Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government|
|Letter issued by the National Population Register containing details of name and address|
|Electricity Bill, Water bill, Piped Gas Bill, Etc. Not more than 2 months old|
|Property or Municipal Tax receipt|
|Pension or family pension payment orders (PPOs) issued to retired employees by Government|
Departments or Public-Sector Undertakings, if they contain the address
|Letter of allotment of accommodation from employer issued by State or Central Government|
departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial
banks, financial institutions and listed companies.
The same will not be accepted for driving licences issued in any state where it is clearly stated that the document cannot be used as a proof of residency.
- On the submission date, all of the documents must be current.
- Each piece of paper needs to be self-attested.
- Your registered phone number and email address should be listed on the paperwork.
Apply online at SBI for an address change.
Step 1: To get the online application form, click the link provided below.
- Step 2: Print the form and correctly complete it. The form itself has instructions on how to fill it out.
- Step 3: Scan the application and a self-attested copy of your proof of current address.
- Send your scanned papers using one of the available methods in step 4.
Website: Click Here to login to your SBI net banking account and upload documents directly on SBI website.
Using SBI Card Mobile App: You can also download SBI Card Mobile App from Google Play Store and upload your documents there.
Email: You can also directly email your KYC documents at email@example.com
SBI Address Change Request Form (Visiting Branch)
- Step 1: Go to an SBI branch that is nearby.
- Step 2: Ask at the bank reception for an address change form.
- Step 3: Complete the form by entering the necessary data.
- Step 4: Sign the document (your signature will be verified against their database) and include the date just beneath your signature.
- Step 5: Include all necessary paperwork. At the bank, request a list of all necessary paperwork.
- Step 6: Deliver your application and supporting documentation to the bank executive.
- Step 7: To validate and update your information in their database, the Executive will request an original copy of the evidence.
- Step 8: A notice will be sent to the registered cellphone number.
How Do I Verify My SBI Bank Account Has My New Address Updated?
You may use your online banking account to confirm an address change for your SBI bank account.
- Step 1: Sign in to SBI internet banking.
- Step 2: Click on Proceed after navigating to Account statement, Account number, and Statement Period.
- Step 3: The screen will provide information about your account. From there, you may check your account information.