Balance Check Union Bank of India Union Bank of India is a significant public sector bank in India. You may take use of some of the top banking services in India if you have a Union Bank of India (UBI) bank account. The bank is committed to offering the best services to its clients.
UBI Balance Check
Customers who want to check their account balance can do so using Union Bank of India’s online banking and mobile banking services. Customers can also use Union Bank of India’s SMS Banking service, which may entail SMS costs. Customers may also make use of the missed call service.
UBI Balance Check Number
For this, the customer’s Union Bank of India account number must be registered. The consumer must then dial the Union Bank of India customer service line, and the bank will answer with the current balance in the Union Bank of India account holder’s account.
How Do I Check My Union Bank of India Account Balance?
For ordinary banking procedures such as balance enquiry, cash withdrawal, money transfer, bill payment, and so on, customers have various possibilities. Customers can inquire about their Union Bank of India balance in the following ways:
Union Bank of India Account Passbook
Checking balances on physical passbooks has always been a convenient method. Customers who keep their Union Bank of India (UBI) passbooks up to date can see their current account balance.
- The passbook records all debit and credit transactions done by the account holder.
- Customers who visit a bank branch can update their passbooks.
This, however, is an old-school method to balance. There are now more convenient ways to do the same activity.
Union Bank ATM
Account holders can now do a balance enquiry at a Union Bank of India ATM by choosing the “Balance Enquiry” option.
- Customers can pick “Balance Enquiry” from the menu after swiping their ATM card and entering their 4-digit ATM PIN.
- The need to visit a Union Bank of India ATM is unnecessary because the same service is offered at other Union Bank of India-affiliated banks.
- By selecting the Mini Statement option, customers may also access their most recent 10 transactions.
Union Bank of India’s (UBI) Missed Calls Service
The balance Enquiry number for Union Bank is 09223008586. It is significant to remember that consumers must use the cellphone number they have registered with the bank in order to access this service.
The Union Bank of India’s SMS service
Customers can use the bank’s SMS service to check the balance of their accounts. Use this Union Bank balance check number to SMS-check your account’s balance. Customers must text “UBAL” from their registered cellphone number to 09223008486. In order to receive the account mini statement, they must transmit UMNS to the same number.
By dialling *99# from their registered cellphone number, customers may find out their Union Bank of India balances. They will then get additional instructions via the USSD service. Customers may check their account balance easily using this method if they don’t have a smartphone or haven’t signed up for mobile or online banking.
The Union Bank of India’s website
Account holders who have signed up for online banking using their Union Bank of India account can access the website using their login information.
Customers may access a range of financial services via the bank’s website, including balance inquiries, account statements, cash transfers, NEFT, IMPS, and more. Customers may pay their credit card payments and other expenses after login into the website.
Mobile Apps from Union Bank of India
Customers of Union Bank of India (UBI) may access mobile banking using a number of smartphone apps. Customers can register for mobile banking services at their nearby Union Bank of India branch if they haven’t already. Their mobile ID and password will be delivered to them shortly.
- These applications are available for download by customers, who can then use them to access mobile banking services.
- Most of these apps work on both iOS and Android phones and tablets.
- Once the app has been installed, users must register in order to access it.
- Create an OTP using a registered mobile number, then use it to register.
- Once you’ve signed up, log in with your mobile banking ID and password.
- Customers can use the following UBI Mobile Apps to check their balances: