AIC Recruitment 2024: The Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited has posted a job opening for a Management Trainee on its website, aicofindia.com. On January 2024, the online registration window for the AIC Recruitment 2024 opened. Here, you’ll find all the information you need about AIC Recruitment 2024, such as application fees, job openings, entry requirements, important dates, and so on.
Out of AIC Recruitment in 2024 AIC Recruitment 2024 is out for 50 Management Trainee positions on January 16, 2024. Candidates must get the AIC Recruitment 2024 Notification in PDF format and read all of the information about the job. Below is the straight link to the AIC Recruitment 2024 PDF file.
AIC Recruitment 2024: Application Fees
- Here we have provided the category-wise application fees for the AIC Recruitment 2024 in the given table below.
|AIC Recruitment 2024: Application Fees|
|For All Other||RS. 1000/-|
AIC Recruitment 2024: Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria is one of the most important factors for applying for any recruitment which includes age limit and education qualification. Here we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for the AIC Recruitment 2024.
AIC Recruitment 2024: Education Qualification
Candidates must be Graduation /Post Graduation from a recognized university/institute.
AIC Recruitment 2024: Age Limit
Here we have provided the minimum and maximum age limit (as on 1st January 2024) for the AIC Recruitment 2024 in the given below table.
|AIC Recruitment 2024: Age Limit|
|21 Years||30 Years|
How to Apply for an AIC of India Job in 2024
If you want to apply for the AIC of India Online Recruitment 2024, please follow the steps below.
- Go to https://www.aicofindia.com/, which is the main website of the AIC of India.
- Look for the menu that says “Career” or “Ads.”
- Find the Management Trainee Job Announcement and click on it.
- Download and read the AIC of India Management Trainee job notice
- Check if you’re eligible and move on.
- Click on the form to sign up or apply.
- Give the right information and upload the required papers.
- If there are entry fees, pay them.
- Take a copy of your application form.