Notice for Jharkhand TET 2024 – jac.jharkhand.gov.in | Date of the JTET Exam, Application Form, and Eligibility: The Jharkhand Academic Council is getting ready to release the Jharkhand JAC TET 2024 Notification. The Jharkhand TET Notification’s publication date is not yet known. Candidates who want to sit for the JAC TET 2024 Exam are advised to visit this website in the interim to have a complete understanding of the JTET Exam 2024. Also,
JAC TET Notification
The applicants must complete the Jharkhand TET Application Form 2024 online. In order to assist the applicants, we have included a direct link to register for the Jharkhand TET Examination 2024 right on this website. This link will become active as soon as the Jharkhand JAC TET Application Process 2024 is launched by the authorities.
Jharkhand TET 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Academic Council|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Levels||Paper 1 (For Class 1-5) Paper 2 (For Class 6-8)|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Exam Duration||180 Minutes|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Post Name/Purpose of the exam||For recruitment of primary teachers and trained |
graduate teachers in schools of Jharkhand
- Check out the category-wise application fee for JTET exam 2024:
- For Paper I or Paper II: Rs. 500/- for general/ OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST candidates
- For both Paper I and Paper II: Rs. 1000/- for general/ OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST candidates
For Primary Level :
- Candidate should complete 12th/Degree with D.El.Ed.
For Upper Primary Level :
- Candidate should complete 12th/Degree with B.Ed.
- Minimum Age should be 18-35 years.Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
How Do I Apply For Jharkhand TET 2024?
- Go to jac.jharkhand.gov.in, which is the main site.
- The official page for the Jharkhand Academic Council starts.
- On that page, you can scroll to see the most recent links and news.
- Check the Jharkhand TET 2024 Apply Link and tap on it.
- You will go to a different page.
- There, you need to follow the directions and fill in all the necessary information.
- Check again before you hit the submit button.