Jammu & Kashmir Bank Recruitment 2024: J&K Bank Recruitment 2024 announcement announced for Probationary officer (PO) and Banking Associates Post. Eligibility Details, Age Limit, Salary Scale, and other details connected to the JK Bank PO Clerk Recruitment 2024 have been mentioned here. Candidates who meet the requirements can submit their applications online using the URL provided below.
J&K Bank Notification
The application period for the JK Bank PO Clerk Recruitment 2024 will begin on October and end in November 2024. Candidates interested in banking positions can apply online using the link below. In several districts, the Jammu and Kashmir Bank Ltd. is employing 1450 people for the positions of Banking Associate and Probationary Officer. See the complete information below.
- The education qualification criteria is mentioned below.
- To be notified
The age limit for the posts is:
- To be notified
JK Bank follows the rules of the reservation and provides relaxation of the maximum age limit to some categories:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- Other backward classes (Including Weaker and underprivileged classes, Residents of ALC, IB, Backward areas, and Pahari speaking people): 3 years
- Physically Challenged Persons (PCP): 10 years
Steps to Apply
Candidates can apply for the roles by following the processes outlined below:
- Step 1: Navigate to the official website at https://www.jkbank.com.
- Step 2: Navigate to the “Career” area and click on the notice for the job you want.
- Step 3: Carefully read the qualifying criteria and other conditions.
- Step 4: Candidates must then download the application.
- Step 5: Fill out all of the required information and submit the form.