Maha TET is a state-level entrance exam for certification as a teacher. The exam is given by the Maharashtra State Council of Examinations. Every year in December, the MAHA TET authority releases the MHTET notifications. The dates for the Maharashtra State Council of Examinations will be the same as they were last year. The MHTET Application Form 2024 dates will not be available to candidates for some time.
Maha TET Notification
Only qualified applicants may submit an online MAHA TET application. Download the PDF version of the MHTET 2024 Notification. The Maharashtra TET Notification will assist you in comprehending the requirements for the MAHTET 2024. The MAHTET 2024 eligibility requirements, key dates, and application procedures are all detailed in the Maharashtra TET notice.
MAHA TET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
|Exam Level||Eligibility Criteria||Mandatory Qualification|
|Primary Classes 1-5 (Paper 1)||Class 12th||Diploma in Education (D.Ed) or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)|
|Upper-Primary Classes 6-8 (Paper 2)||Class 12th and Graduation||D.Ed or B.Ed|
|Both Paper 1 & 2||Class 12th and Graduation||D.Ed or B.Ed|
MAHA TET Apply Online 2024 Application Fee
- 500/- for one paper for general candidates and Rs. 800/- for both the papers
- For SC/ ST/ CI/ PH candidates Rs. 250/- for one paper and Rs.400/- for both the papers.
MAHA TET 2024 Selection Process
- Written Test
- Merit List
How Do I Apply for Maharashtra TET 2024?
- First, go to the main website.
- Then, the home page of the MAHA State Examination Board will open, with each part in its own window.
- Those who want to can look at the information of the Maharashtra TET 2024 notification.
- Click on the link for the MAHA TET 2024.
- Go through the Online Application Link and carefully read the directions.
- Enter your name, phone number, and any other information that is needed.
- Carefully fill out the form and sign up for the test.
- After that, go through the payment steps and click the “Submit” button.