The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) administers the MPSET (State Eligibility Test of Madhya Pradesh) to determine a candidate’s eligibility for an associate professor or lectureship. The MP SET Eligibility does not restrict candidates’ ages. Candidates can access the MP SET Exam 2024 eligibility requirements and other information in the area below.
MP SET Exam Date
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) in India administers the state-level Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test (MPSET). The exam is required for those who want to work as assistant professors at government universities and colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The test is given in various areas, such as the humanities, business, science, law, and other technical and professional domains. Candidates must hold a Master’s degree with at least a 55% grade point average from an accredited university to be eligible for the MPSET test. The MPSET is also open to applicants who have passed the UGC-NET, JRF, or SLET exams or earned a Ph.D.
MP SET Notification Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test|
|Short Exam Name||MP SET|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Frequency of Conduct||Vacancy Based|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Application Fee (General)||500 Rs [Offline] +1 More|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|MP SET Paper 1 – Duration||1 Hour +1 More|
|MPPSC SET 2024 State Eligibility Test Exam Details 2024|
|Exam Name||MP SET Subject Available||MP State Eligibility Test Eligibility|
|MP Assistant Professor Recruitment State Eligibility Test SET Exam 2024||New Subject Add: Music, Electronic Science & MathematicalArabic, Chemical Sciences, Commerce, Computer Science, Criminology, Defence and stategic studies, Economics, Electronic Science, English, Environmental, Erath, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Science, Geography, Hindi, History, Home science, Law, Library and Information Science, Life Sciences, Marathi, Mathematical Sciences, Music, Performing Arts (Dance, Drama,Theatre), Persian, Philosophy, Physical Sciences, Physical Education, Political science, Psychology, Public Administration, Sanskrit, Sanskrit Traditional Subjects, Social Work, Sociology, Urdu, Visual Arts, Yoga||Passed / Appearing Master Degree in Related Subject with 55% Marks in Any Recognized University in India. More Eligibility Details Read the Notification.|
- General / Other State: 500/-
- MP Reserve Category: 250/-
- Portal Charge: 40/- Extra
- Correction Charge: 50/-
- First-Time Late Fee Charge: $3000/-
- Second Time Late Fee Charge: $25000/-
- Pay the Examination Fee in cash at the MP Online Kiosk or by debit card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
SET Notification 2024 Age Limit as of January 1, 2024
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: As per Notification
- Age Relaxation Extra as per MPPSC State Eligibility Test Exam Rules:
MP SET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Must have a master’s degree from a recognized state, central university, or institute.
- Candidates must have passed from UGC NET-recognized institutes.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 55% marks for the general category and 50% for the OBC/SC/ST and PwD categories.
The 2024 Application Procedure for the Massachusetts Professional Examination for Teachers
- You should check out the MPPSC’s actual deal website.
- To access the MP SET 2024 application, follow the instructions on the website.
- Provide answers to all questions on the MP SET application.
- The final step is to double-check your work before sending it off.
- We will submit the form and make it accessible as a downloadable PDF.