Odisha Panchayat Secretary notification deadline: 2024. The opportunity to work at the panchayat office is one of the best. Candidates were eager for this kind of position. Your future is promising if you land this job. So save yourself some time and read the eligibility requirements. On this page, you may find information on all the needs, including educational conditions, age restrictions, salaries, essential notes, dates, papers, and the application procedure.
Odisha Gram Panchayat Notification
Recruitment for the Odisha Panchayati Raj Department and Gramme Panchayats in 2024: We have good news for job seekers looking for the newest government positions in Odisha: the most recent Gramme Panchayat Recruitment 2024 is now available. Odisha Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department, Government of Odisha, will announce the Odisha Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2024 for different vacancies; this is an excellent chance for those job seekers vying for state employment in Odisha. The official website where you can apply for Odisha Gramme Panchayat Recruitment 2024 is https://odishapanchayat.gov.in. Candidates seeking a job in Odisha Government Departments may utilize this chance and apply online. Check the notification, application, deadlines, and eligibility. Application, Last Date, and How to Apply Below are the specifics about the position, the application form, and additional information.
For Secretary Post
- The candidate must be a Graduate in any Discipline from any recognized University with Computer Proficiency.
For Jogan Sahayak
- The candidate must be 10th in any Discipline from any recognized board.
- Minimum Age- 18 Years
- Maximum Age- 35 Years
- Age Relaxation: As per Government Rules.
- For ST/SC/PWD-05 Years
- For Ex-servicemen, 05 years
- For PWD+SC/ST- 15 Years
- For more information
- Please visit it’s official website.
- For General Candidates: free
- For SC / ST/ex-service candidates: free
- Panchayat will accept the application fee through online net banking/credit card/debit card/UPI only.
- Fees, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates selected on merit were awarded points based on the percentage of marks secured in the HSC/+2/+3 examination.
Odisha Panchayat Secretary Salary
- For Secretary: – 5,200 /- to Rs – 20,200 /- with Grade Pay of Rs – 1,900 /- Per Month and other allowances are admissible subject to the fulfillment of candidates.
How to Apply for Odisha Panchayat Raj Job Openings in 2024?
- Visit the official site for the Odisha Panchayat Raj.
- Find the Odisha Panchayat Raj Recruitment announcements you would like to apply for.
- Then, click the Registration or Apply Now button to access the online application.
- If you wouldn’t discover any active Odisha Panchayat Raj Job Notifications, Then visit https://panchayat.odisha.gov.in/
- Click on any job alerts for which you wish to apply.