Notification for PSTET 2024 (Applications Coming Soon): The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has just put out the Punjab TET Notification 2024. Before registering for PSTET 2024, people must make sure they are qualified. The PSTET 2024 Application Form can be filled out by candidates who meet the following requirements. The PSTET Application Form must be filled out by 2024. According to the official notice for the PSTET in 2024,
Punjab TET Notification
March 2024 is the date of the PSTET 2024 test. Candidates should read all of the parts to learn about the PSTET 2024 Syllabus, the PSTET 2024 Exam Pattern, the PSTET 2024 Notification, the PSTET 2024 Online Application Form, and other related information. In February 2024, the Punjab State Council of Educational Research and Training put out a notice about the PSTET 2024. If you want to sign up for Paper I or Paper II of the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test in 2024, you can do so by going to the official website at https://www.pstet2024.org/ between February 2024.
|Notification||17 February 2024|
|Registration||18 to 28 February 2024|
|Admit Card||March 2024 (1st Week)|
|Examination||12 March 2024|
|Exam||Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) 2024|
|Organizer||Punjab State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab|
|Paper||I & II|
|Educational Qualification||D.El.Ed. / B.Ed.|
|Age Limit||Not Applicable|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|Helpdesk||Mobile Number: 0183-282-3182 E-mail |
|PSTET 2024 Notification||Click Here|
|PSTET 2024 Registration||Click Here|
How to Fill Out an Online PSTET Application Form?
- First, candidates can go to https://pstet2023.org/, which is the official website.
- Then, go to the site and click the link that says “Register.”
- Now, start carefully filling out the registration form and click here to send it.
- Get your Registration Number and Password, which will be sent to the email address and password you used to sign up.
- Now, sign in to your account again.
- Fill in the general information as if you were in 10th grade.
- Then upload the photos and signatures in the necessary PDF.
- Then you have to pay the application fee.
- Last but not least, print out a copy of the entry form for future use.