The State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab (SCERT, Punjab) administers the Punjab State Eligibility Test to candidates interested in becoming Assistant Professors or JRFs (Junior Research Fellowships) in Punjab state colleges and universities. Every year, a large number of people show up and apply. Punjab SET, also referred to as the Punjab State Eligibility Test, is a test that the Punjab Government Institution administers to choose qualified and conscientious candidates for Assistant Professor positions at Punjab’s colleges and universities or to award them a JRF (Junior Research Fellowship).
Punjab SET Exam Date
Candidates interested in working as assistant professors in Punjab State schools and colleges can apply for the Punjab SET Exam online at the official website. This website contains detailed information regarding Punjab SET essential dates, application forms, eligibility requirements, and admission methods. Application Form for Punjab SET 2024 Candidates can fill out a Punjab SET Application Form on the official website (http://www.ssapunjab.org/scert/) to apply for a post as an Assistant Professor at a Punjab State institution. To apply for the Punjab SET Examination online and acquire a job as an assistant professor in Punjab State’s schools and colleges, students must first visit the Punjab State Organization’s official website. After completing the registration procedure, the first candidate will be assigned a registration ID and a login password. The method is detailed below.
Punjab SET Notification 2024 Details
|Examination Name||Punjab State Eligibility Test 2024|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Conducting Authority||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Issue of Notification||Released Soon|
|Qualification||Post-graduation or its equivalent|
|Examination conducted on||August-2024|
Application Fee and Payment
|General / EWS||Rs 600/-|
|SC/ST / / PWD||Rs 250/-|
- The fee may be paid through Payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab SET 2024
Nationality and Domicile
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Check Full Details Official Notification PDF
Important Dates for Punjab SET 2024
|Issue of Notification||Update Soon|
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Online Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Online Application||Update Soon|
|Date of Uploading of Admit Cards||Update Soon|
|Dates of Examination||Update Soon|
|Declaration of Answer Key||Update Soon|
|Declaration of Results||Update Soon|
How to Apply for the Punjab State Eligibility Test 2024
- The application form for the Punjab State Eligibility Test will be available on the website of the authorised organisation.
- Students interested in applying for a position as an assistant professor at Punjab State schools or colleges can do so through the online mode of the Punjab State Eligibility Test (Punjab SET) by visiting the official website.
- Students must complete the application form following the steps outlined in the following paragraphs to apply.
- To learn more about the state of Punjab, visit their official website.
- To be considered, applicants should be asked to register by providing the relevant information in the appropriate field.
- Once you have registered, navigate back to the official website and select the “Apply here for Punjab SET Exam” option from the menu on that page.
- In the Application Form, ensure you fill out all the needed facts, including your personal and educational information.
- Applicants are required to pay the application fee through the online system.
- Once they have completed the Punjab State Eligibility Test Application Form by entering all of their information, they should send it in and immediately take a printout of it for use in the future.