Notification of Raj Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2024 The Panchayati Raj Department ultimately decided to conduct a hiring drive in the state after much deliberation. Candidates can now realise their goals of obtaining government employment depending on their 10th, 12th, diploma, or graduation date with the upcoming publication of the most recent Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Notification. When deciding whether to fill out the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Application Form pdf, interested applicants should confirm that they meet the requirements for LDC, APO, JEN, Accountant, VDO, and Class IV workers. Other than online, there would be no other means of communication for submitting Panchayati Raj forms. Candidates must also have an active cellphone number and email address for registration. Gather relevant papers, certifications, and bank account information before applying for the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Bharti.
Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Notification
See the required educational requirements and the online application process for the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2024 here: Soon, the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Department will begin hiring for the technical assistant and assistant accountant positions. About a thousand open positions will be filled in the next several days, including Accounts Assistant, Jane, Village Development Officer (VDO), and several other available posts. The Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Department will shortly be hiring for the technical and accounts assistant positions. During the next three days, the Panchayati Raj Department will fill dozens of open positions, including Accounts Assistant, JEN, and Village Development Officer (VDO). Read the complete article for more insights on Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2024 and how to apply.
Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment
|Thousands Of Posts
|Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department, Rajasthan
|Name of the Posts
|Junior Engineer (JE), Account Assistant, Computer Instructor, and Other Posts
|Thousend Of Posts
Education Qualification for the post of Panchayati Raj in Rajasthan
- Those candidates applying for Rural Development Panchayati Raj Department Rajasthan Recruitment 2024 should be 12th or Graduation in any field from any recognized university or institute.
Age Limit for Panchayati Raj Vacancy Rajasthan 2024
Candidates who are going to apply for Panchayati Raj Rajasthan Recruitment 2024 must meet the following age criteria.
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 40 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories as per the rules of the Government of Rajasthan.
Application Fee for Panchayati Raj Department, Rajasthan Vacancy 2024
To register for Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2024 in Rajasthan, candidates must pay their category-wise application fee as given below.
- General / OBC – Rs. 500/- + Rs.40/- as E-Mitra/CSC Kiosk charges.
- SC/ ST/ Female/ PH – Rs. 250/- + Rs. 40/- as E-Mitra/CSC kiosk charges.
- Selection Process for Panchayati Raj Rajasthan Vacancy 2024
- To get shortlisted in Panchayati Raj, candidates have to qualify below rounds.
Panchayati Raj Rajasthan Recruitment 2024 Selection Process:
- Written exam.
- Personal interview.
Pay Scale for Panchayati Raj Jobs in Rajasthan
- All selected candidates will get a salary as per the norms of the Rajasthan State Government. For more details, check the official notification given below.
Online Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Application 2024
- First, visit the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj website (rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in).
- Search for the Recruitment Link on this website.
- Select the notice for 10 Account Officer, Clerk, and Assistant Account Officer positions.
- Apply online for Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Posts after verifying eligibility.
- Do not re-review and submit it.
- Take a printout of the submitted document for future reference.