RITES Recruitment 2024: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has published the official announcement for 76 Supervisor, Surveyor, and Assistant job openings in Haryana. To fill their current employment position, RITES is now accepting applications from applicants with a diploma, a postgraduate degree, or retirement. Starting in 2024, interested and qualified individuals may submit an offline postal application for the position. To do so, candidates must complete and mail the RITES offline application form 2024 to the organization’s address. This post will provide comprehensive information about the most recent RITES Recruitment 2024 openings, including age requirements, salaries, online application instructions, and a direct application link. Before applying for this position, candidates are urged to carefully read the most recent RITES job notice 2024.
RITES HORC Recruitment
|Latest RITES Post Details
|2024 Coming Soon
|Chief Finance Officer, Senior Resident Engineer, Section Engineer, Accountant, Executive Account, Real Estate Expert, Various Posts
|Name of Division
|Eligibility Criteria for Engineer & Various Posts under RITES HORC
|Chief Finance Officer Posts
|Candidates need to have a graduation degree or commerce master’s degree.
|Chief Resident Engineer/Civil
|Candidates need to have a Civil Engineering degree.
|Candidates need to have MSc ln Geology.
|Assistant Safety and Health Expert
|Candidates need to have Diploma in Engineering or Graduate in any stream, and a Certification course on Safety for Infrastructure/construction projects.
|Candidates need to have any graduation degree.
|The maximum age limit for the job is – years as of 1 April 2024
|The selection process will be done depending on your Experience, written test and Interview. (see the notification given below)
|Online Payment of Rs. -/- & No Fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Applicants.
Instructions on How to Apply for the RITES Recruitment 2024
For those who are interested in applying for the RITES Online (By E-mail) Recruitment 2024, please follow the instructions outlined below.
- Visit the RITES website at https://rites.com for the official webpage.
- Try looking through the menus labeled “Career” and “Advertisement.”
- Find the job notification for the positions of Supervisor, Surveyor, and Assistant, and then click on it.
- Download and have a look at the job advertisement for RITES Supervisor.
- Confirm that you meet the requirements, and continue.
- Please ensure that all of the details are correct, and attach any relevant papers.
- Perform a scan on all of the papers.
- Send the completed application together with the necessary attachments to the specified email address before the year 2024.