The Indian Railways and Railway Protection Force are getting ready to announce the RPF Recruitment 2024 Notification for more than 9500 vacancies of constables & subinspectors for both men and women. All those interested in becoming an RPF Constable on the Indian Railway should know that the application for the 2024 recruitment cycle will soon be available for download at rpf.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates with a high school diploma, college degree, or equivalent are welcome to apply for the RPF Constable & SI Vacancy 2024. For further information, please refer to the RPF Constable Age Limit 2024 that we have provided. If you meet all the requirements listed under “eligibility conditions,” the next step is to apply online for the RPF Recruitment 2024 at rpf.indianrailways.gov.in and then study for the Written Exam. Those who do well enough on the written exam to move on in the RPF Recruitment 2024 Selection Process will do so. In order to sit for the RPF test in 2024, you will need to first obtain your 10th and 12th grade diplomas and then fill out the RPF Application Form 2024.
We are all aware that the Indian Railways maintain a Railway Protection Force to ensure the safety of passengers at all Indian Railway stations. There are currently several open positions for constables and Sub Inspector in this organization, and they need a large pool of applicants to fill them. We anticipate that the RPF Recruitment 2024 notice will be published in the latter week of August 2024, at which point applications can be submitted online for the Indian Railways Constable & SI Vacancy. The Railway Constable Vacancy 2024 is open to those who have completed their 10th or 12th grade education or above from an approved Indian educational institution. You need to be between 18 and 25 years old to become a constable, and between 18 and 27 years old to become a sub inspector. We wanted to let you know that the RPF Notification 2024 is coming soon, and that once it is, you may start filling out the application to join the force. If you want the job you’ve applied for, you’ll need to pass a written exam and a physical.
RPF Constable Notification 2024 PDF
|Vacancy||RPF Constable Recruitment 2024|
|Department||Indian Railways and Railway protection Force|
|RPF Constable Notification 2024 PDF||August 2024 (Tentative)|
|Expected Vacancies||9000+ Posts|
|Eligibility||12th Pass applicants|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|Selection Process||Written and Physical Test|
|Online Form Start Date||August 2024 (Tentative)|
|Last Date||August 2024 (Tentative)|
|RPF Recruitment Portal||rpf.indianrailways.gov.in|
Steps For RPF Recruitment 2024 Online Application
Candidates who meet the requirements can submit an online application for the RPF Constable and Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2024 on the RPF website. You may apply for a job online by following the steps listed below, which is a rather easy process:
- Step 1: To register for the constable recruitment exam, individuals must go to the RPF website at rpf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Step 2: After hitting the Recruitment button, choose the Constable Vacancy menu item.
- Step 3: Finish the process by logging in with your email address and cellphone number.
- Step 4: Enter all relevant information, including your name, address, educational background, and any other facts specified in the application form.
- Step 5: After you have reviewed the information you have provided, click the Submit button to finish the process.
- Step 6: Complete the RPF Constable Application Form by uploading your signature, grade reports, pictures, and other necessary supporting documents.
- Step 7: The RPF Constable Recruitment 2024 online application procedure is over after the application fee has been paid.