Current Railway Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, and CMA Job Opening Notification, RRB Guwahati Recruitment 20224 If you want to work in the railroad industry, you now have a fantastic opportunity to begin your career in the Indian railway industry with the postings of Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, CMA, NTPC, and other positions. then choose someone based on the CBT Exam. As soon as possible, the RRB Guwahati department will be announcing the opening of 661 Bumper Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, CMA, NTPC, and Other post Jobs under the Railway Recruitment Board in Guwahati. If you meet the requirements (as shown below), you can register online at www.rrbguwahati.gov.in, the RRB Guwahati official portal website (Note: No other application Method will be allowed). We are recommending that all applicants read the official notice and all pertinent information regarding the RRB Guwahati recruitment 2024 notice first.
RRB Guwahati Recruitment
Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, and CMA for Railways: Complete Information Candidates for Group C, Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, and CMA Posts in the Guwahati region may apply through the RRB, Guwahati Board. The Indian Railway’s Railway Recruitment Board is in charge of administering computer-based tests. The application form is accessible and will always be open. Keep checking back for details on all of Indian Railway Guwahati’s ongoing and forthcoming job openings by following us.
RRB Guwahati Educational Qualifications
- For all of the above posts, a minimum of 10 classes or graduation is required. Those awaiting
- results of the final examination of the prescribed educational/technical qualification SHOULD
- NOT apply.
RRB Guwahati Examination Fee
- OC and OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-, and other SC, ST, and PWD candidates have to
- pay Rs. 250/-, either in online application mode or offline SBI challan. The offline challan
- will be generated once the application is submitted online.
RRB Guwahati, Age of Candidates
- The candidate must have an age between 18 – 31 years and there is age relaxation is
- applicable for reserve red candidates (OBC/SC/ST/PWD).
RRB Guwahati Selection Procedure
- All eligible candidates have to go through three stages in the selection process, the entire
- recruitment process shall involve a computer-based test, a physical efficiency test, and
- Document Verification. For this RRB Group D Guwahati recruitment, a single online application is enough.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification (DV).
Group D RRB Guwahati How to Apply Online Methodology
- All qualified applicants must consult the website, rrbguwahati.gov.in.
- Select the RRB State/Division Website and click on it.
- Online Application Direct Link: www.rrbguwahati.gov.in
- A new window (the relevant RRB website) will open.
- The link for application submission will appear on the following page.
- Carefully peruse all RRB instructions, then click I accept the terms and select the New registration tab.
- Once it opens, enter your Personal, Educational, and other pertinent information.
- Pay the application fee (Rs.500/- for OC/OBC and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD).
- Once the preceding stage is complete, select the submit button
- Take a printout of the application for future reference
- You will receive an email and SMS with the reference number, kindly keep it safe.