RRB Malda Recruitment 2024: The Railway Recruitment Board puts out a number of job openings Message about RRB Malda Recruitment. The Railway Recruitment Board of Malda has announced a number of positions in the Railway Department, including NTPC, Paramedical, Ministerial, Isolated Categories, and Level 1 Posts. If you want to apply for one of the open positions, you can fill out the RRB Malda Paramedical Recruitment 2024 Application Form online until the deadline.
RRB Malda Recruitment
On our page, you can find the most recent information about RRB Malda Vacancies, such as the age limit, school requirements, selection process, application fee, how to fill out an application form, and more. For the Railway Malda Level 1 Posts Recruitment 2024, people who are looking for these kinds of jobs in the government sector can send in an application form online.
- Candidates should have a graduation degree in a relevant field from a concerned university or institution and Typing Proficiency in Hindi / English on a computer for the typist post.
- The age of applicants should not be below 18 years or above 32 years. Age is relaxed for 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Appointed candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 9300–34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month and Rs. 5200–20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month as salary for all other posts.
- Selection of applicants will be made on the basis of computer based tests, skill (Typing) tests, or aptitude tests as per the rules to select talented candidates. Participants who will perform well may grab this opportunity.
Application Form for the RRB Malda Recruitment 2024 Positions: How Should One Apply?
- To submit your application for the RRB Malda vacancy, please follow the instructions stated below:
- To begin, applicants need to go to the organization’s official website, which is located at www.rrbmalda.gov.in.
- To submit your application online, select the “Online Application” option located on the homepage.
- Now, click on the link to the comprehensive advertisement, and after that, read all of the instructions offered on that notice very attentively.
- After that, return to the previous page, and once you’re there, select the “Apply Online” link.
- Commence the process of filling out the application form.
- Candidates are strongly encouraged to fill out the application form with the utmost care and attention to detail in order to be considered.
- If it is required, you can provide a scanned copy of your signature and a photo that is passport size.
- After that, you will need to make the necessary payment for the application fee.
- Simply hit the “Submit” button.
- Get a printout of the properly filled out form to keep for your records.