Junior Engineer (JE), NTPC Posts Notification for RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2024 is Out; Apply Now at rrbbnc.gov.in. We have good news for all aspirants who are looking for a job in the government sector of India because the Railway Recruitment Board is seeking qualified individuals to fill the 1000+ Junior Engineer (JE), NTPC Posts under one of their Railway Recruitment Boards known as the RRB Bangalore Railway Department.
RRB Bangalore Recruitment
For the RRB recruiting procedure through RRB Bangalore, which will be based on a merit list/interview or an Exam, any applicants who have a Diploma/Degree in Engineering in the appropriate subject are eligible. It would be ideal if you began preparing for the hiring process as all information and notifications related to the job posting are provided below.
|Latest RRB Post Details
|Junior Engineer (JE)
|Name of Division
|within 30 days
|Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer Post under RRB Bangalore
|For Junior Engineer, you need to have at least a Diploma/Degree in Engineering in the relevant discipline recognized by the Government of India.
|The minimum age limit for the job is 18 years to 33 years as of 1 August 2024
|The selection process will be done depending on your CBT Test result. (see the notification given below)
|Online Payment of Rs. 500/- & Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD Applicants.
APPLY DIRECTLY ONLINE FOR RRB JOBS BY CLICKING HERE (Link Available)
- Initially, the applicant should access the Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore website at rrbbnc.gov.in.
- Click the “Recruitment” section now.
- Choose the position you wish to apply for and click the “Online Application Portal” button.
- Fill out the application form completely (carefully use all the data listed there) and submit it.
- Now print the online application out for your records.