RRB NWR Recruitment 2024: The North Western Railway (NWR) Railway Recruitment Cell has published the official notice for RRB NWR Recruitment 2024 at https://nwr.indianrailways.gov.in/ and https://rrcjaipur.in/. A total of 500+ positions for Junior Engineers, Assistant Loco Pilot Technicians, and Train Managers are up for filling as part of the recruiting campaign. The RRB NWR Recruitment 2024 online application procedure has begun, and candidates have till September 2, 2024, to submit their applications online. For information about the recruitment campaign, see the article.
RRC NWR ALP Recruitment
The online application procedure for 500+ positions in the RRB NWR ALP Recruitment 2024 has begun at https://nwr.indianrailways.gov.in/ and https://rrcjaipur.in/. Candidates with a 10th grade diploma, degree, or equivalent may apply for positions as assistant locomotive pilot technicians, junior engineers, and train managers; however, they must not be older than 42 years old. A computer-based test (CBT)/written examination, an aptitude test, document verification, and a medical examination will be used to choose the applicants.
NWR ALP Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per RRB ALP Recruitment Advt 2024 Rules.
NWR ALP Application Fees
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 250/-
- All Category Female : 250/-
- Correction Charge : 100/-
- Payment Mode Online:- Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
NWR ALP Eligibility(Qualification)
- 10+2 OR Degree / Diploma in Engineering OR Class 10 with ITI Certificate For More Details Read Notification
- For more Details Read the Official Notification.
Application steps for RRB NWR Recruitment 2023
Candidates may submit their applications for the RRB NWR Recruitment 2024 via the direct link provided in the article, or by following the official website’s instructions outlined below.
- Visit the RRC-NWR website at www.rrcjaipur.in and click on the “GDCE ONLINE/E-Application” link.
- Step 2: Click on “New Registration” on the homepage.
- Step 3: Enter your fundamental information, including your name, community, date of birth, employee ID, mobile number, and email id.
- Step 4: You will receive a registration number, which will also be sent to the registered mobile number and email address.
- Step 5: Enter your Educational/Technical Qualification, Permanent Address, and Correspondence Address, then select Save and Continue.
- Step 6: Upload the scanned copy of the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, and other required documents.
- Employee Documentation. Save and proceed.
- Fill out the group preference priority and post preference within the group and exam group.
- Step 8: Submit the completed RRB NWR Application Form 2024 by the deadline and print a copy for your records,