Bilaspur GDCE RRC SECR Recruitment 2024 Apply Now for 2024 ALP, JE, and Technician Positions at South East Central Railway Bilaspur GDCE Apply Now @secr.indianrailways.gov.in is the notification. RRC South East Central Railway Job Announcement: The good news is that the Railway Recruitment Board is seeking qualified candidates to fill the positions of Act ALP, JE, and Technician in the Bilaspur Division under one of their Railway Recruitment Cells known as the South East Central Railway Department. This is good news for all aspirants who are looking for a Good Job in the Government Sector of India.
RRC Bilaspur Recruitment
You are all eligible for the RRB recruiting process under RRC SECR if you have a 10th grade diploma, an ITI, or a diploma in a relevant field. This procedure will be based on a merit list, an interview, or an exam. Since all information and notifications related to the job position are provided here, it would be great if you started preparing for the hiring process. RRC SECR Act JE, Technician, and ALP newest employment information For the South East Central Railway zone, the Railway Recruitment Cell has released a notification to fill the Act ALP, JE, and Technician Job openings. Read the notification and all of the details below very carefully. Candidates can review their eligibility requirements for the Act ALP, JE, & Technician recruitment procedure in the parts below concerning educational requirements, age restrictions, job notifications, etc. Before the deadline of 2024, eligible individuals may submit their applications for the RRB SECR, which begins in 2024.
RRC SECR ALP/Technician & JE Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have a 10th grade pass with ITI in the respective trade & a diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized organization or board.
- The candidates’ age must be 18-42 Years as on 01.01.2024.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
RRC SECR Assistant Loco Pilot/Technician & Junior Engineer: Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (as per 7th CPC)|
|ALP/Technician||Level – 2|
|Junior Engineer||Level – 6|
RRC SECR Jobs 2024: Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a computer-based Test (CBT).
- Check Notification for Details
Important Dates for the RRC SECR Application
|Date of Publication in RRC/SECR website||2024|
|Opening Date & Time for ONLINE Registration & Filling of Applications||2024|
|Closing Date & Time for ONLINE Registration & Filling of Applications||2024|
The process of applying for the RRC SECR Recruitment in 2024 involves several steps that need to be followed.
- To begin, go to the official website, namely secr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Please select the recruitment option from the provided list.
- Please choose the suitable notice from the provided options.
- Alternatively, please click on the provided hyperlink to get the identical PDF document.
- Please carefully review the message and assess your eligibility.
- If the individual meets the eligibility criteria, they should proceed by selecting the “Apply Online” option.
- Please complete the required fields in the form provided and then proceed by clicking the submit button.
- Lastly, obtain a hard copy of the RRC SECR application form. In consideration of future inquiries.