RTGS/NEFT Form for SBI – PDF Download, You may get the SBI RTGS/NEFT Form using the link provided inside this page if you wish to obtain the SBI RTGS/NEFT Form in PDF format.
SBI Bank RTGS Form
While SBI RTGS transactions can only be completed if the amount to be transferred is equal to or greater than Rs. 2 lakh, SBI NEFT transactions have no minimum or maximum limits on the amount that can be transferred. Similar to how RTGS transactions are completed instantly, NEFT transactions take about two hours to process.
SBI Bank NEFT Form
- Click Here Available to Download SBI RTGS/NEFT Form in PDF Format English
- Click Here Available to Download State Bank of india RTGS/NEFT Form in PDF Format Hindi
Required Information for SBI RTGS/NEFT Form, There are various sections on the SBI RTGS form that must be completed, along with instructions that must be followed.
- General details such as branch Name and Date.
- Applicant’s Name, Address, Contact number and email ID.
- To fill the Beneficiary account Details:-
- Beneficiary Name
- Bank name
- Bank IFSC code
- Account Number
- Mobile Number
- Enter the check number if you are paying using the check. Sign your form in the space below.
Documents are Needed for Filling SBI NEFT/RTGS Form
- RTGS/ NEFT Application Form
- Cheque leaf
- And any other documents
SBI NEFT Charges 2023
NEFT Service not available on bank holidays and also include 2nd and 4th Saturday
|TRANSACTION LIMIT AND CHARGES|
|Transaction Amount||NEFT Charges (excluding GST)|
|Up to Rs 10,000||Rs. 2|
|Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 1 lakh||Rs. 5|
|Rs. Rs. 1 lakh – Rs. 1=2 lakh||Rs. 15|
|Above Rs. 2 lakhs||Rs. 25|
SBI RTGS Charges 2023
|TRANSACTION AMOUNT||RTGS CHARGES (EXCLUDING GST)|
|Rs. 2 lakhs – Rs. 5 lakhs||Rs. 25|
|Above Rs. 5 lakhs||Rs. 50|
We make an effort to offer all of our readers with knowledge that is both useful and practical. Please feel free to leave a remark below if you have any queries about the SBI RTGS/NETF Form. We’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.