We have the most recent United Bank of India Recruitment 2023 for those looking for the newest Bank jobs. We are aware that many applicants aspire of working in the banking industry for United Bank of India Recruitment 2023. Public Sector Banks have published a number of employment notices in an effort to increase the number of work prospects for the qualified,
There is a nice chance for those job seekers who are training for bank employment as The United Bank of India Limited is about to announce the Upcoming United Bank of India Vacancy 2023 for vacant positions of Clerk, PO posts. According to our most recent information, United Bank of India Notification 2023 will be released to fill a variety of openings.
UBI Bank Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Name of Recruitment||United Bank of India Recruitment 2024|
|Name of Organization||United Bank of India|
|Number of Vacancies||100+|
Probationary Officer (PO) :
Aspirants must have Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a any recognized Board university.
Aspirants must have Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 55% (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a any recognized board university.
Probationary Officer (PO)
Minimum Age : 21-Years
Maximum Age : 30-Years
Minimum Age : 18-Years
Maximum Age : 28-Years
Important Dates for United Bank of India Recruitment 2024
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
Application Fee and Payment
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs 1200/-|
|All other Candidates||Rs 600/-|
How to Apply United Bank of India Recruitment Form 2024 Online?
- Visit the United Bank of India’s official website at www.unitedbankofindia.com
- Look up Vacancy Panel on the first page.
- Review the specific United Bank of India 2024 Job Advt.
- Visit the comprehensive update provided in the message by opening the Vacancy Panel.
- Click the Apply Online link if you are eligible.
- Complete the Need information and submit your photo and signature.
- Next, send the online UBI Banking & Finance application.
- Download the application form and make a copy of it.
- Send the application and all other documentation to the address shown below.