UP SLET 2024: Application Form, Deadlines, Eligibility Criteria, and More The government has decided to hold the Uttar Pradesh State Level Eligibility Test (UP-SLET) 2024 again this year to encourage more students to apply for the UP-SLET 2024. Like the University Grants Commission’s National Eligibility Test, students who pass this test will be eligible for employment as assistant professors at the State University’s Degree College UP SLET 2024: Application Form, Deadlines, and Eligibility Criteria.
UP SET Exam Date
UP SET Eligibility Criteria To Sit For SET: Any Indian national with a Master’s degree or an equivalent degree and at least a 55% score (without rounding up) is eligible to sit for the SET. Students from the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), or Persons with Disabilities (PWD) categories who have obtained at least 50% (without rounding up) in their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination are eligible for the test. 2024 UP SLET Application Form Students must complete an online application form through the official webpage. After successfully submitting the application form, students must print a copy of the duly completed application form for future reference.
UP SLET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Check the eligibility criteria for UP SLET 2024:
Application Fee Criteria
- Application Form Fee: $400/-
- Application fee for General students: 800/-
- Application fee for OBC (Non-creamy layer: 650/-
- Application fee for SC/ST students: 600/-
- Application fee for PWD students: 400/-
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of questions||Duration|
Complete the Application Process for UP SET 2024?
- To enroll for the Exam, you must do so online via the authority’s official website.
- On the homepage, click on the “UP SLET 2024” link.
- Read the entire notification thoroughly.
- Enter their information into the UP SET online application form.
- Upload documents, including a scanned photo and signature.
- After completing the form, pay the UP SLET Exam registration fee.
- Apply for the UP SLET Exam.