Balance Check for the Central Bank of India, 2024 Every bank offers free balance inquiries to customers, but most people are not aware of how to do it. You may check your account’s available balance in a number of methods, including by sending an SMS or checking for missed calls. Because of this,
CBI Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
We’ve spoken about a few simple techniques to check the Central Bank of India’s balance. You must use every option accessible to you to determine the current balance in your savings account. To find out your balance, you can phone a toll-free number that was missed or send an SMS. You will learn about several other ways to do the Central Bank balance inquiry in this post.
How to Verify the Savings Account Available Balance at the Central Bank of India
You must look at all the methods through which you might determine your balance and arrange your upcoming spending accordingly.
Check Central Bank of India Balance through a Missed Call
- You may find out your Central Bank savings account’s available balance by calling the number 09555244442 on your missed call list.
- Verify that the Central Bank has your phone number on file before placing the missed call at the aforementioned number.
- After one or two bells, your call will automatically be ended, and you will get a message on your cell phone with the specifics of your Central Bank balance.
- To do a Central Bank Balance Check, you can send an SMS to the bank at a toll-free number with a code.
- Text BALAVL to +91-9967533228 with the account number and MPIN.
- Within a brief period, you will get a message on your phone with information on your Central Bank balance.
Use Central Bank Internet Banking
- Access Central Bank’s main page on your laptop, desktop computer, or mobile device.
- then select the Online Banking button that is located on the page’s right side.
- Next select Personal Internet Banking from the drop-down menu, click the Login Button in Blue, and then select the Please Click Here to Continue button.
- To log in, enter your Login ID, password, and Captcha into the box.
- You may access the Central Bank Balance Inquiry via the portal after signing in.
Make Balance Enquiry through CentMobile Application
- Download and Install the CentMobile Application on your Android or IOS Device.
- In order to log in, enter your user ID and password in the application.
- After logging in, you can check the available balance in your Central Bank Savings Account.
Visit the Nearest ATM
By using your Central Bank Debit Card at the nearby ATM, you may get a printout of the balance on your Central Bank account. Choose the balance enquiry option under banking. The ATM screen will then display the available balance before printing a receipt that includes the available balance.