Notification, application form, requirements, and exam dates for the CG TET 2024: The Chhattisgarh Vyavsayik Pareeksha Mandal has published an official announcement for the hiring of primary and upper primary teachers. Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CGTET) 2024 is being held by the relevant government. Check out the CG TET Notification 2024, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and other information below if you’re interested.
CG TET Notification
Latest News: On September 12th, the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur, will distribute the CG TET 2024 Hall Ticket. Through the following website, applicants may get their CG TET Admit Card 2024.
The CG TET Notification 2024 is now accessible. Chhattisgarh Vyapam is taking part in the CG Teacher Eligibility Test this year. Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test is known as CG TET. Candidates can use the CGTET Application Form 2024 to apply for Primary and Upper Primary Teacher Jobs in the CG State. Before submitting an online application, they can read the complete CG Vyapam TET Notification 2024.
According to government regulations, candidates who meet the CGTET eligibility requirements can register in 2024. The Chhattisgarh TET Notification provides all details, including CG TET Application Form Start Dates, Last Dates, Online Application Procedure, Application Fee, Qualification, Age Limit, Required Document, and other details.
Chhattisgarh TET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum qualifications for becoming teacher for classes I-V (Primary Level):
- Applicants must have Higher Secondary & D.El.Ed / B.El.Ed or Degree with D.El.Ed.
Minimum qualifications for becoming teacher for classes VI- VIII:
Upper Primary Stage (Paper – II)
- Aspirants must have Degree with D.El.Ed/ B.Ed or Higher Secondary with B.El.Ed also.
|Category Name||One Exam Fee||Dual Exam Fee|
Exam Pattern For CG Vyapam TET 2024:-
For Primary Level CGTET-I
|Subject||No. of Quest.||Marks|
|1. Child Development and Pedagogy||30(MCQ)||30 Marks|
|2. Language-1 (Hindi)||30(MCQ)||30 Marks|
|3. Language-2 (English)||30(MCQ)||30 Marks|
|4. Math||30(MCQ)||30 Marks|
|5. Environmental Education||30(MCQ)||30 Marks|
|TOTAL||150 (MCQ)||150 Marks|
FOR SECONDARY LEVEL CGTET-II
|Subject||No. of Quest.||Marks|
|1. Child Development and Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30 MCQ||30 Marks|
|2. Language-1 (Hindi)||30MCQ||30 Marks|
|3. Language-2 (English)||30MCQ||30 Marks|
|4. For teacher of Science – Math & Science||60MCQ||60 Marks|
|5. For teacher of Social Science – Social Science||60MCQ||60 Marks|
|*For Any other subject teachers||Either 4 or 5|
|TOTAL||150 MCQ||150 Marks|
Application Fee For CG Vyapam TET 2024 :-
There Are differ Application Fee for differ exam are as follows :-
|Category||Only for CGTET –I OR Only for CGTET -ii||For Both Exam|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs.200/-||Rs.300/-|
How Should I Complete the CG TET Application Form for 2024?
- Vyapam.cgstate.gov.in is the official website to visit.
- then the homepage of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will appear.
- Register by providing your information in the required sections if you haven’t already.
- Once you’ve finished registering, log in by yourself.
- Enter your information in the required fields.
- Choose paper 1 or paper 2 for your application.
- the necessary paperwork online
- Continue with the fee payment.
- Last but not least, submit your application and save the form for future use.