How Can You Block an Indian Overseas Bank Debit Card? Therefore, today we’ll talk about the host listing of the IOB deit card. Given the rise in financial fraud, it is our responsibility to be aware of it. We must continuously be on the lookout for any unlawful electronic financial transactions.
IOB ATM Block
We must understand the method in order to take immediate action. You should also read How to Report Illegal Electronic Banking Transactions. This post has explored three techniques. As a result, read the entire post to learn about all of the methods: How Can You Block an Indian Overseas Bank Debit Card?
Toll Free Number to Block IOB ATM/Debit Card: 1800 425 4445
Methods to Block/Suspend Indian Overseas Bank Debit/ATM Card
Method 1: By Calling Customer Care
- Indian Overseas Bank ATM Card Block Helpline Number: 1800 425 4445
Calling customer service is the quickest and easiest approach. As soon as you become aware of any fraud, contact customer service and request that your Debit/ATM Card be blocked. They will ask you security questions, you will answer them, and your card will be blocked.
Method 2: Online Through IOB Official Website
- What do you need?
- Account Number
- Registered Mobile Number
So, follow below steps:
- First, go to the IOB Suspend Debit Card website. Please Go Here
- Next, click the “Click Here for Debit Card Blocking” option.
- Enter your account number, mobile phone number, and captcha, then click “Next.”
- Next, enter the One Time Password (OTP) received on your mobile.
- Finally, your transaction is completed. You have successfully blocked your debit/ATM card.
Method 3: Through Internet Banking
- How to Block ATM Card of Indian Overseas Bank Through Internet Banking?
So, follow below steps:
- Then, go to the IOB online banking website. In Indian Overseas Bank, sign up for Online Banking.
- Click Login after entering your Login ID, Password, and Captcha.
- As a result, your net banking dashboard will appear.
- Go to the “IOB Cards” tab, then to “IOB Debit Card.”
- Next, select “Suspend Debit Card.”
- Now, select your account number and click on “Submit”
- Finally your card will be blocked immediately and also receive SMS of it.
Method 4: By Email
- You can also block by sending a email at email@example.com from your registered email ID
What to mention in email?
- Account Holder Details such as Account Number, Name
- Card Number (if you remember)
Method 5: Visiting Branch
If none of the options work for you and you are in your hometown, the best choice is to visit a branch. Then, go to your nearest branch and request that a bank representative block your card. Give the executive the specifics, and he or she will handle it.
Helpline Number for Indian Overseas Bank Debit Card Blocking: 1800 425 4445
How Do You Stop An Indian Overseas Bank Credit Card? Credit card blocking is the same as debit card blocking. You may accomplish it using internet banking. If you do not have access to online banking, you can contact customer service.