Notice from MP TET for 2024. Madhya Pradesh HSTET Notification. The Employees Selection Board of Madhya Pradesh has put out a notice about the High School Teacher’s Eligibility Test (HS TET) for the year 2024. The application form for MP High School TET is at peb.mp.gov. The entry process for the MP TET 2024 will start in January 2024, and the limit for sending in the form is January 2024. Those who want to apply can do so online at peb.mp.gov.in.
MP TET Notification
The test is given to see if a person is qualified to become a high school teacher in Madhya Pradesh. Those who are ready will be able to apply to be teachers for groups from 6th to 8th, which is Upper Primary Level. Candidates must carefully check the requirements for qualifying, such as their age and level of schooling. In this piece, we’ve given you important information like application fees and more. Before you send in an online application form, check these facts. Check out the links area to find the link to the application and the PDF version of the MP TET Notification.
MPPEB MSTET 2024 – Educational Qualifications
- Senior Secondary and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- a year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed).
- Any candidate having a qualified B.Ed Programme recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in TET/ CTET.
- Graduation and passed or appearing in 1- a year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ B.Ed. (Special Education) or Diploma in Elementary Education.
MP Middle School TET Age Limit
- The minimum age limit for this paper is 21 Years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates is admissible as per the government norms
MP Middle School Teacher Salary
Candidates who will be qualified in the MP Middle School TET Exam and will be selected as Middle School Teachers will be getting a Minimum Salary of Rs.32800 + Dearness Allowance. Salary will be payable as per Rule 13 of Recruitment Rules 2018.
MP MSTET 2024 Selection Process
Through the Middle School Teachers Eligibility Test the officials of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) are going to hire applied candidates.
MP Middle School TET 2024 – Application Fee
- For unreserved candidates – Rs.600/- (Per Question Paper)
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates (only for natives of MP) – Rs.300/- (Per Question Paper)
- For the candidates who fill out through the online application kiosk, the portal fee of MPOnline will be Rs.60/-.
How to fill out the MPTET 2024 entry form?
Follow these steps to fill out the MPTET online application form more accurately. Here are the steps to fill out the MPTET online application form for 2024:
- Step 1: Go to the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board’s main website at peb.mp.gov.in.
- Step 2: The MPPEB home page will show up on your computer.
- Step 3: On the home page, click the panel in the middle.
- Step 4: Go to the MPTET 2024 notice and click on the link that says “Apply online” for MPTET 2024.
- Step 5: The login page will open. If you haven’t signed up yet, do so with accurate information.
- Step 6: Once you’ve signed up, log in with the information that was sent to your phone number.
- Step 7: The application form will open. Fill out the form correctly with all the information asked for.
- Step 8: Look over all the information and fix any mistakes you made before you click the “Submit” button.
- Step 9: Download the ticket for the application form for the next steps in the hiring process.