For the 2024 session, the Railway Group D Recruitment Board will release the RRB ALP Group D Recruitment Notification 2024. The RRB board is anticipated to announce the openings for more than 2 lakh ALP and Technician Grade 3 positions. As a result, applicants who plan to sit for the ALP & Technician Grade III test may click the link below to view the RRB Gorakhpur ALP Group D Recruitment 2024 Notification.
RRB Gorakhpur Group D Recruitment
Recruitment for Group D at RRB Gorakhpur in 2024: The Railway Group D Recruitment Board will release the RRB ALP Group D Recruitment announcement 2024 Region Wise for the 2024 session in the coming days. The RRB Board is anticipated to announce the more than 2 lakh openings for the Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade 3rd Post. As a result, applicants who intend to sit for the ALP & Technician Grade III Exam may click on the link below to see the RRB Gorakhpur ALP Group D Recruitment 2024 advertisement.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed the 10th standard, ITI, or equivalent from a recognized Educational institute or board.
- Age Limit: Candidates’ age must not be below 18 years nor more than 33 years.
|Sr.No||Category||Relaxation (in years)|
|03||Domiciled in J & K||5 years|
|04||PWD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|05||PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|06||PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|07||Serving Railway Staff (UR)||Up to 40 years|
|08||Serving Railway Staff (OBC)||Up to 43 years|
|09||Serving Railway Staff (SC/ST)||Up to 45 years|
|10||Employees of Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railways||Length of service rendered to max 5 yrs|
|11||Widows, Divorced Women (UR)||Up to 35 years|
|12||Widows, Divorced Women (OBC)||Up to 38 years|
|13||Widows, Divorced Women (SC/ST)||Up to 40 years|
|14||Act Apprentices||Up to extent of training|
|15||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from the 1st day of Jan.,’80 to the 31st day of Dec.,’89||5 years|
How to Apply
Follow these procedures to apply for the desired role if eligible:
- Candidates must visit RRB Gorakhpur’s website.
- Check the homepage for updated recruiting ads.
- Read the job description and click “Apply Online”.
- Complete the application and upload the relevant papers.
- Payment of application fees ensures application submission.
- Candidates must submit RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment Application Form 2024 and print it for future reference.