RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2024: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Mumbai will release a sizable employment announcement for all applicants seeking government jobs in India under the RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2024 ALP. On or before the deadline, all qualified candidates may submit an online application through our website. Additionally, you may find information about railway jobs here, including eligibility requirements, the application process online, exam dates in 2024, and other crucial information. Candidates who are unable to obtain employment in the public sector that meets their qualifications may still apply for the government’s competitive test. On our website, you will find the most recent information on the RRB Mumbai Group D Vacancy 2024.
RRB Mumbai Recruitment
2024 Railway Mumbai Job Notification The Government of India’s Ministry of Railways oversees the operations of the Mumbai-based Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). It is principally in charge of hiring the Group “C” personnel. The Mumbai-based Railway Recruitment Board is hiring for the Nanded Division of South Central Railway, Nagpur Division of South East Central Railway, Bhusawal Division and HQ of Central Railway, Mumbai, Nagpur, Solapur, Pune, and Nanded Division of Western Railway. RRB Mumbai’s former headquarters, known as the Railway Service Commission, were in Churchgate. They moved it to Mumbai Central in February 1986. In October 2024, work began on the reconstruction of the RRB building in Mumbai Central.
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2024 Salary
- The salary of any position available shall be as per the rules and guidelines set by the concerned authority. The salary structure for the available posts shall be according to the same rules.
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for the vacancies available must go through the RRB Mumbai eligibility criteria, like educational qualification and age limit, before applying for the post.
- Given below is the required educational qualification for the post of Junior Engineer:
- Candidates must have a diploma or degree in Engineering in a relevant field, recognized by the Government of India.
- The conducting authority has disclosed the age requirement that the candidate must meet for the open positions. The details about the age criteria to be fulfilled for the JE post are:
- Age Limit – 18-33 Years
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
- The selection process for the post of Junior Engineer will be according to the decisions of the conducting authority. Candidates will be expected to apply only if they meet the eligibility criteria and give an interview.
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2024 Application Procedure
- Candidates who are interested and eligible to apply can do so via an online application. The details of the process are mentioned below.
- There is an application fee that candidates are required to pay to apply for JE, and it is as follows:
- Application Fee: Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC/ST/PWD)
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2024 Application Form to Fill Out Online
- First, candidates should go to www.rrbmumbai.gov.in, which is RRB Mumbai’s main website.
- Click on the link that says “Notification” and carefully read the directions.
- Click on the tab that says “New Registration.”
- Fill out all of the necessary fields with information about their schooling, their personal information, etc.
- After you finish this process, move on to the next step.
- Upload their autograph and photo.
- Before sending in the application form, candidates must make sure that all the information they put in is right.
- Candidates can print out the entry form to use it again in the future.