Group D RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2024, Without a doubt, a job in Indian Railways is quite alluring and promises a brilliant future in the public sector. The scope and demand for this profession are expanding quickly since it is a popular occupation in the modern period. The Indian Railway is expanding and improving its territories daily. Candidates may apply for the Indian Railway ALP Recruitment 2024 Apply Online, which is an excellent choice to gain government employment, if they wish to pursue a career in the public sector. Here, we’ll talk about a variety of job prospects with high pay after graduating from high school or getting your degree.
RRB Ranchi Recruitment
RRB Ranchi Qualification Standards Candidates who have earned their degree in education and are looking for RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2024 Notification should read this post to receive the most recent information on available government job openings. Candidates should review the qualifying requirements for the various positions listed below before applying.
RRB Ranchi Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications: Post wise Educational Qualifications details are as follows:
|Posts||Educational Qualification||Other Proficiency|
|Accounts Clerk Cum Typist||12th or equivalent with at least 50% of marks. 50% marks are not required for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen category candidates.||Typing proficiency in English / Hindi|
|Junior Clerk Cum Typist||Typing proficiency in English / Hindi|
|Junior Time Keeper||Typing proficiency in English / Hindi|
|Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk|
|Traffic Assistant||Graduation Degree in any discipline from the university which is recognized or it is equivalent.|
|Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk|
|Senior Clerk Cum Typist||Typing proficiency in English / Hindi|
|Junior Account Assistant Cum Typist||Typing proficiency in English / Hindi|
|Senior Time Keeper||Typing proficiency in English / Hindi|
- The minimum and maximum age for the general category, as mentioned on the official site, for the RRB NTPC Graduates post is 18 and 33 years, and for the RRB NTPC Undergraduates post is 18 and 30 years, respectively. However, RRB has provided age relaxations for various categories.
|Other Backward Candidates||3 Years|
|Schedule Cast/ Schedule Tribe Candidates||5 Years|
|OBC NCL-Non Creamy Layer||3 Years|
|Ex-Serviceman||UR||33 years plus the number of years of service in Defence plus 3 years.|
|OBC NCL||36 years plus the number of years of service in Defence plus 3 years.|
|SC/ST||38 years plus the number of years of service in Defence plus 3 years.|
|OBC NCL||13 Years|
|Candidates domiciled from the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989.||UR||38 Years|
|OBC NCL||41 Years|
|Candidates who are serving Group C and Group D Railway Staff, Casual Labour with a minimum of 3 years of service||UR||33 Years length of service or 5 years, whichever is lower|
|OBC NCL||36 Years length of service or 5 years, whichever is lower|
|SC/ST||38 Years length of service or 5 years, whichever is lower|
|Widows/Divorced Women/Women who are judicially separated but not remarried||UR||35 Years|
|OBC NCL||38 Years|
RRB Ranchi Online Application Form for 2024
- Candidates who wish to apply for RRB Ranchi Recruitment must go to www.rrbranchi.gov.in, which is the organization’s official website.
- Candidates visit the Recruitment Section, click on the Notification link after carefully reading all of the instructions.
- Candidates must click the link to the application form and complete it with the right details.
- After that, you must complete the application form completely, including all essential information, and attach a current passport-size photo.
- After completing the form, click Preview to verify that all of the information you entered is accurate.
- You should double-check that all the information is entered accurately in the form before clicking the Print Application button since you won’t be able to make any changes after the record has been saved. By providing the necessary information, applicants can print their application.
- The candidates should print a copy of the completed application form for their records.