How to Check Your Data Balance on Airtel You may use the appropriate USSD code, mobile app, or website to monitor your Airtel mobile data consumption. You may visit the Airtel website and discover the information under your personal account if you need to monitor your home internet data use. You may learn how to check your Airtel data balance by reading this dpost
1, Using the Mobile App
Get the Airtel Thanks app now. For Android phones, the Google Play Store and the App Store both sell the Airtel Thanks (previously MyAirtel) app. To download the Airtel app, follow these instructions.
- Access the App Store on an iPhone or the Google Play Store on an Android device.
- Hit “Search” (iPhone only).
- Do a search for “Airtel Gracias” there.
- The Airtel Thanks app is shown next; select Install or Download.
2, Start the Airtel Thanks application.
It has a red emblem with the word “Airtel” written beneath the white brushstroke logo. To launch the Airtel Thanks app, tap the symbol on your home screen or in your app drawer.
3, Register for an Airtel account.
- To log into your Airtel account, use your cellphone number and password.
- You will be required to enter your cellphone number and complete a form in order to establish an account if you do not already have one.
4, Verify your account.
The dashboard of the Airtel Thanks app shows your remaining days in the current cycle, your daily data cap, and your remaining data balance.
5, Using USSD Codes
Launch the phone app on your smartphone’s iPhone using USSD codes. Typically, it features a green symbol that looks like a vintage phone. To launch your phone app, tap the symbol.
6, By pressing the call button, enter *121#.
To place the call, dial the USSD code on the dial pad and then push the green button. A menu of options will appear.
Before the menu appears, if you see an offer, touch Ok to proceed.
7, Type in and press Submit.
is the menu choice for balancing your account. More alternatives for checking your balance are shown as a result.
- Type 1 and press Send. The balance of your data is shown here. 
- If you’d like, you may type “2” to view your daily stats.
- Dial “12151#” to bypass the menu.
- To check your balance across 2G, 3G, and 4G networks, use the same code.
- Dial 1251541# to check your daily balance.
-  
Using Prepaid Data On The Airtel Website
Go to http://www.airtel.in/ in a web browser. You can use the Airtel website to check your data balance.
Click the icon that resembles a person. It’s in the upper-right corner of the website. This opens the login page.
- Open an account and log in. Together with your password, enter your mobile phone number or service ID. then choose the red “Login” button. 
- Click the Register option at the top of the page if you haven’t registered yet. You’ll be asked to enter personal data and generate a new password.
- Click the “Forget password?” link and follow the directions if you can’t remember your Airtel password.
Click the account you want to check. If you have more than one data plan associated with your Airtel account, you can click the account you want to check in the sidebar to the left.
Check your data balance. Your data balance is listed below “Account Overview”. Look for the box that says “Prepaid”. The amount of data you have left is listed in MB below the “Internet” header along with how many days you have left in your data plan.
Navigate to http://www.airtel.in/smartbyte-s/page.html in a web browser. This is the website to check your Airtel broadband data usage.
- To your account and log in (if needed). You don’t need to log in if you use your broadband internet connection to access the website. Use the instructions below to log in if you are accessing the website from a different connection:
- In the upper-right corner, click the symbol.
- Use your cellphone number or service ID to log in.
- your password here.
- Press Log In.
Toggle to Broadband. It’s the “Select your product” symbol that looks like a computer monitor beneath the header.
- Evaluate your data consumption. The bar at the top of the page displays your data use.
You can view the entire amount of data included in your plan in the box in the upper-left corner. You can see how much data you still have in the box to the right of that, and you can also see how many days are remaining in your billing cycle in the box in the upper-right corner.