Himkosh HP IFMS E Salary Slip: Employee Login at himkosh.nic.in Online, This page has all the information. Friends from Himachal Pradesh who work for the state government should read this article. Himachal Pradesh has established Himkosh, an integrated financial management information system like other states. This page explains how to verify wage slips, log in to the site, use its features, and more.
HP IFMS, E Salary slip
About Himkosh HP IFMS E Salary Slip: The Himachal Pradesh government established himkosh, an IFMS platform. All state government employees can check their wage slabs and other services on this IFMS webpage. Salary information is now accessible. The Himkosh IFMS E Salary Slip provides system transparency. You may be thinking about portal use. The answers are in this article. Would you mind following the steps to verify the salary slip, log in to the site, and more?
View Himkosh HP IFMS E Salary Slip
- To verify the salary slip, visit the HP IFMS E Salary Slip website of the Department of Treasuries, Accounts, and Lotteries, Government of Himachal Pradesh.
- Himkosh HP IFMS E Salary Slip
- Access the wage statement option under citizen services on the site homepage.
- Review Salary Statement
Enter the following details on the new page that opens:
- Employee Code
- Employee Name
- Select Treasury
- Press the login option to view the salary statement on the computer.
Download Mobile App
To get the mobile app, visit the official website of the Department of Treasuries, Accounts, and Lotteries, Government of Himachal Pradesh.
- Head to the Mobile app option under citizen services on the portal homepage.
- Select the “Download Now” option on the new page under eSalary for Mobile Devices.
- The Google Play Store app page will appear on the PC.
- Select “Install” and allow the program to download and install on your phone.
Procedure for Login
- To log in, visit the official website of the Department of Treasuries, Accounts, and Lotteries, Government of Himachal Pradesh.
- On the portal’s main page, select the project option from the menu bar.
- Select eSalary from the screen’s drop-down list.
- Open a new page and navigate to the E-Bills Login area.
Enter the user ID, password, and code displayed on the screen.
- Click “Sign In” to access the user dashboard.