Notification of Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, and CMA Job Openings at RRB Siliguri for 2024 If you want to work in the railway sector, you now have a fantastic opportunity to begin your career in the Indian railway sector with the Posts of Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, CMA, NTPC, & Various Posts. The CBT Exam will then determine your selection. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Siliguri department is seeking qualified applicants for 214 Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, CMA, NTPC, and other Posts Jobs openings in Siliguri. You can register online at www.rrbsiliguri.org, the official website of RRB Siliguri, if you meet the requirements (as shown below). Note: No other application methods will be accepted. We are recommending that all applicants read the official notice and all pertinent information on the RRB Siliguri recruitment 2024 notice.
RRB Siliguri Recruitment
DMS, CMA, and Junior Engineer (JE) for Railways Full Specification To hire qualified applicants for Group C, Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, and CMA positions in the Siliguri region, the RRB, Siliguri Board has the necessary authority. The Indian Railway Railway Recruitment Board is in charge of administering computer-based tests. A request form is accessible and will be valid for 30 days. Stay connected with us as we provide information about the Indian Railway Siliguri job opportunities that are now occurring and coming up.
|Latest RRB Post Details|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Organization Name||RRB Siliguri|
|Name of Division||Siliguri|
|Total Vacancy||500+ Posts(Approximants)|
|Last Date||within 30 days|
|Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer Post under RRB Siliguri|
|Education Qualification||For a junior engineer, you need to have at least a diploma or degree in Engineering in the relevant discipline recognized by the Government of India.|
|Age Limit||The minimum age limit for the job is 18 years to 33 years as of 1 August 2024|
|Selection Process||The selection process will depend on your CBT Test result. (see the notification given below.)|
|Application Fees||Online Payment of Rs. 500/- & Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD applicants|
RRB Siliguri Recruitment Application Process
On the official website, applicants may submit their applications for the RRB Siliguri hiring procedure. The processes for applying are as follows for candidates:
- Visit RRB Siliguri’s official website.
- Find the most recent recruiting announcement and thoroughly read it.
- Make sure you satisfy the requirements for the desired position.
- Provide correct information on the online application form, including contact information, educational background, and personal characteristics.
- As specified in the notification, upload scanned copies of all necessary papers, including any relevant photos and signatures.
- Utilize one of the available online payment methods to pay the application fee, if necessary.
- Verify every piece of information you supplied, then submit the application.
- For your own records, print out the application.