How is a UCO Bank ATM card blocked? Calling customer service, utilising mobile banking apps, going to the branch, or blocking UCO Bank ATM cards online by SMS are all options for doing this. Learn how to block the UCO Bank ATM card here.
UCO Bank ATM Block
Block the ATM card for UCO Bank, In the event of fraud, you have the option to instantly Block the UCO Bank Debit Card or risk disclosing your ATM card information to unauthorised parties. This post will go through all available options for quickly stopping your UCO Bank ATM card.
UCO Bank ATM Block Number
24/7 Toll Free no: 1800 103 0123
HOT<space>xxxx and send to 9230192301
How to block UCO Bank ATMs using Mbanking or not, There are five ways to ban UCO Bank ATM cards: (Immediately block lost or stolen cards)
- Through UCO Bank Mobile Banking Application.
- By calling customer care.
- UCO Bank blocks ATM cards through email
- Stopping UCO ATM Card by visiting the bank
- Via SMS from your toll-free number.
Let us discuss these methods one by one
Using the mobile banking application, Block the UCO Bank ATM card. If your UCO Bank card is lost or stolen, follow the instructions below to block it. Without going to the branch, you may ban or shut down your ATM at UCO Bank.
- Use your login information to access your UCO Bank mobile banking application. You can manage your card at the bottom left corner of the webpage on your phone.
- You may choose from a number of options in Manage Cards, and you must choose the Debit Card Hotlist option to cancel the UCO Bank ATM card.
- Wait till the next screen appeared on your mobile device.
- Choose the account number for which you wish to cancel your UCO Bank ATM Card from the drop-down box.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the UCO Bank ATM Card Blocking Reason.
- After completing all required fields, press Confirm to proceed.
- Put your Transfer PIN in the appropriate area now, then click OK.
- Wait until your transaction has finished processing at the UCO Bank ATM.
- The ATM card from your UCO Bank has been successfully banned.
By Calling Customer Care
- UCO Bank ATM Block Number 18001030123
By dialling the UCO Bank toll-free number and following the instructions, you can Block the ATM card. To do this, dial 18001030123.
UCO Bank Blocks ATM cards through email
You may also list your card by sending an email to the bank’s main point of contact. Give your entire debit card and account number. Customers of UCO Bank can block their cards by sending an email to email@example.com, which will then be confirmed.
Visiting the bank to Block the UCO ATM card
You can apply to a representative at the nearby United Commercial Bank location as well. The professionals will provide suggestions and assist you with blocking your debit card.
SMS blocking for UCO Bank ATMs
By sending a message from your registered cellphone number using the provided format, you can block your lost or stolen ATM card.
UCO Bank ATM Block Number for SMS is 9230192301. SMS Format for ATM Block – HOT space and input the last four digits of your ATM card or HOT slot and enter 14 digit account number.
Questions and Answers
Why should I Block the ATM card for UCO Bank?
The cardholder should immediately block or add their card to a hotlist if their UCO Bank ATM card is lost or stolen in order to prevent any unauthorised usage for security concerns.
How can I halt all transactions made with my UCO ATM card?
You may use Mobile Banking, install the UCO Secure programme, and switch on or off your ATM card online to halt any transactions using your UCO ATM/Debit Card.
Can I ban my UCO Bank card temporarily?
Yes. Your UCO Bank Debit Card can be temporarily blocked when you need to unlock it in the future, and it can also be permanently stopped when necessary.
How can I briefly deactivate or remove my UCO ATM card?
You may utilise Mobile Banking or the UCO Secure App to restrict or unblock your UCO Bank ATM card.
How can I disable my debit card if UCO Bank has not yet registered my phone number?
To disable your ATM card, you must travel to UCO Bank and complete the offline process, which a bank staff will assist you through. On the other hand, if you are unable to visit the bank in person, you may still utilise online or mobile banking. However, you must already be registered with one of those options in order to use these options.